Espro Press P5
The Espro Press P5 is an 18-ounce pot perfect for making delicious coffee for yourself or a few friends.
– The easiest way to home brew, works just like a French Press pot, only better
– Makes 2 U.S. or 4 E.U. cups
– Two stainless steel micro-filter, 9-12 times finer than a typical French Press, keeps grit away from the coffee and stops it from brewing once the filter is pressed down
– With Schott-Duran made-in-Germany glass which is 40% thicker than industry standard French Press pot , the P5 is more robust and durable, and your coffee stays hot for longer
– The patent-pending Safety Lock™ completely secures the glass inside the stainless steel cage, so it won’t slip out while pouring
Out of stock
With the same technological advancement as its stainless steel counterpart, the Espro® Press P5 lets you see your perfect press coffee brewing in a beautiful glass pot. It works just like a French Press (or Plunger) Pot but only better. Three of the major challenges of the traditional French Press pot is that firstly it tends to have grit in the coffee, it also continues to brew (thus making the coffee too strong for consumption) if you don’t empty the pot immediately after the filter has been pressed down, and the coffee gets cold easily when left inside the pot. With the Espro® Press P5, all of these issues will be resolved because:-
– With two stainless steel micro-filter 9-12 times finer than a typical French Press, coffee stops brewing once the filter is pressed down and grit is kept away your cup
– Schott-Duran made-in-Germany glass is 40% thicker than industry standard French Press pot, making the P5 more robust and durable, and your coffee stays hot for longer
The 18-ounce P5 makes 2 U.S. or 4 E.U. cups.